The Kids Club is finally open again
For six long months we weren’t allowed to look after you and your family. Six difficult months. Six months of getting on each other’s nerves at home. But that is over now! Hooray! Our resorts are opening and so are our Kids Clubs. Finally, time for you to take for yourself, and finally time to reconnect with your partner – all the while knowing that your children are having endless fun while being perfectly cared for. And you know what, WE, the Familux Family, are most looking forward to finally be able to do what we do best – creating special moments for you and your family.
However, we have not exactly been doing “a Sleeping Beauty” in the last months. We have taken the opportunity to be hard at work with repairs, adjustments, improvements, and new builds. Our Alpenrose Resort has had a EUR 20 million makeover – more details will follow in my next blog post.
Our wonderful team has been back to work for about two weeks now, cleaning and disinfecting everything thoroughly. Our hotel directors have put their heads together to come up with the optimal hygiene routines and the best logistical solution for our guests’ testing options in the resorts. The team is now being tested on a weekly basis and meticulously trained in all safety measures, private and public alike, to ensure responsible and dutiful work for the safety of us all. Our friendly colleagues in the reservations team is available for you over the phone or email, 14 hours per day, to answer any questions you have on the current corona measures. We have stocked up and adapted the activity programmes – so that you and your family can get the full Familux experience with us again. The kitchen team are prepping away, and the service team have made sure the glasses, cutlery and their name tags are sparkly polished for you. It’s a joyous feeling when you walk through the resort and see the big smiles behind every mask.
The final touches are being made and soon the rooms will be filled with happy faces and children’s laughter again.
Regulations are updated daily on our website, so that you always know the latest rules. And to be sure, here is a little list of the most important ones:
• Keep at least 2m distance to other people, except people from the same household or fellow travellers in the same suite or chalet.
• Wear a FFP2 mask in all public indoor areas. The mask requirement applies to children from 6 years and older - nose and mouth protection from 6 years old, and FFP2 masks from 14 years old.
• Reserve in advance wherever possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant
• Pay contactless if possible. Preferably settle the bill through card payment.
• Follow the instructions of our employees.
• Avoid handshakes and hugs.
• Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
• Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
• Sneeze or cough in the crook of your elbow or in a tissue.
• Do not travel if you are showing signs of illness. If you develop symptoms during your stay, please contact reception by phone.
An important factor for the well-being of all is a strong sense of and commitment to self-responsibility. Let’s not let anything stand in the way of a sensational and fun holiday.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family!
All the best and stay healthy,
your Stefanie and the entire Familux family
Bookable from 07/22 to 07/29/2023, and from 07/29 to 08/05/2023.Price from € 4.528,-